SALON COORDINATOR /RECEPTIONIST position now available!
There is an exciting opportunity to join our Team as we currently have a position available for a
Receptionist/ salon coordinator
• To develop loyal clients, that wish to rebook and recommend the Salon to their friends.
• To provide an “excellent” reception service as befits a five star, Award winning salon!.
• To meet the reception performance standards
• Meet and greet clients – settle them in and look after them until passed on to other team members.
• Create a friendly, welcoming environment.
• Turn enquiries into bookings.
• Manage the Client experience; to be aware of who is in the Salon, who is responsible for them, and that what is supposed to be happening……is happening . The objective is that the client enjoys the whole experience from the booking to a great good bye” !
• Take bookings ensure the efficient management of appointments on the computer system.
• Taking client bills
• Inputting clients records and details to the computer.
• General administration.
What qualities are we looking for ?
Unflappable, calm,friendly, smart, smiley, fun , enthusiastic, trendy,professional, positive, outgoing, passionate, Proactive,
independent, self– motivated, honest, reliable, a team player, methodical !!
You need to
• Be comfortable with using computers.
• Have an excellent telephone manner
• Have outstanding Customer Services skills.
Approx 23 hours over three days including two nights until 8pm and alternate Saturdays but this is a job share role, and all candidates MUST be able to work flexibly to cover holidays and the like for the other person in the same role. THIS IS A FUNDAMENTAL REQUIREMENT OF THE POSITION
If you believe you have something to offer, you fancy the challenge ,and you want to work in a culture which will bring out the best of your abilities, then please send an e mail expressing your interest to firstname.lastname@example.org , stating whether full or part time, and with a little information about your work experience and what you consider you could bring to the Salon.
STYLIST / SENIOR STYLIST
We are looking for a stylist/ senior stylist who is passionate about hairdressing..and who loves to make clients feel great.
We have a Five Star rating in the Good Salon Guide and take pride in delivering exceptional levels of service. If this is how you want to work then we would love to meet you.l
We are looking for somebody who is driven to
- do absolutely the best they can for the clients
- take the opportunities to achieve their best for the business
- grow as a stylist and a professional to maximise their own income.
WHAT CAN we offer you ?
• A first class, smart modern salon environment.
• Ongoing training,there is always more to learn!
• A career structure, with clear and established paths to progress.
• An excellent pay and commission structure.
• Hard work , nice clients .
• A fun , friendly salon, where you will be respected ,appreciated and encouraged.
TO APPLY PLEASE CALL DEBBIE on 07719671076
WE LOOK FORWARD TO MEETING YOU